Monday, March 16, 2009

forbiden lust...

As I sit there in the corner of a room, I stare at nothing, nothing to be excited about, nothing to get me off my soft cozy chair. This is bad, i say to myself, thinking of things that shouldn't be entering a young boy's mind. I sit there doing nothing, very uncomfortable with what i wore that day. Is this too tight or am I just gaining, munching on a slice of cake that i crave for. Pie, an apple pie mixed with bananas, that really delights my tongue. As I lick my fingers to taste the last remaining bits of pie off my fingers, i start to daze away and this begins reality mixed with fantasy.

i wake up in a dream, a dream so nice that i would not mind not waking from it. What really amazed me is that even in dreams i still sit, stare at nothing. nothing meaning a door so plain, it would be exaggeration if i start to describe it. then it opens, this made me excited yet confused on how much excited I am to see this light, so bright it almost blinds me. After the bright light follows a lady. A little shorter than me but carries herself to the point that I'm intimidated. The light blinds me, and I miss out on her face. something so familiar yet i couldn't come up with an image that's at the tip of my tongue. I now start to feel chills all over my body. something is surrounding me, but i cannot describe how it feels. better than the cool breeze of the wind. i feel excited. i jump off and not seeing anything, i embraced this creature, lady of some sort. i feel her cold skin, the breeze that excites me. i begin to smell her cause that's all that i can do. i see nothing but i see a shadow of how she looks like. her hair reaches her neck, her body curved to the point of perfection, her breast are round, soft yet hard. this excites me.

i never stopped embracing her, just leaning towards her, carrying me like a feather in her fingertips. it's cold and i begin to feel stiff. my body is shaking cause of excitement. then everything stops. i'm naked. bare. but i still don't see anything. then it starts to become wet, warm in the midst of my stiffness. it feels good, too good to explain. i shout at the top of my voice and yet nothing is heard. stroking. stroking. taking candy from a baby. juice, coconut juice starts to come out. it's weird but then again its all a dream right?

i wake up. sweaty. too much sweets i guess. my pants are wet and yet i start to stare. who was it? so familiar. someone i know. someone close to me. someone i desire and lust for. who is this mystery lady that makes me too excited.

till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Woot. I'm waiting for the next parts of this dream.

    ReplyDelete